GENERAL INFORMATION PRIVACY
By implementing the forms included in the different websites related with services provided by INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN), users accept the inclusion and processing of data provided in a data processing personal character, which is INTERNATIONAL holder POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN) to exercise the applicable rights as set forth in the following clauses.
All legal texts are available for users and / or interested in the corresponding web. These texts can be modified and / or updated as required and activities carried out by International Police Association (SPAIN).
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN), is the legal entity responsible for the collection and processing of personal data relating to the services it provides.
INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN) is committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and data security.
Information identifying the data controller are:
|Company Name or Company Name||CIF|
|INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (IPA SPAIN)||G58663733|
|CARRER DE LA GUARDIA URBANA, 3-5|
|Province:||State / County:|
|Chief Data Protection||contact DPD|
|Appointed to the AEPDemail@example.com|
For what purpose / s collect your data?
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation, INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN) only collects data strictly necessary to provide the services resulting from its activities and other services, procedures and activities assigned by law.
INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN) may process personal data for the purposes of:
- management itself derived from the associative relationship we have with the partner, including the use of his image for identification within the association or the management of technical and organizational activity.
- Managing your contact for questions or suggestions, being the legal basis of the consent.
- Send related information with our services, events, events linked to the association and / or information that may be of interest, being the legal basis of the consent.
- Using image for disclosure of events and trade promotion, being the legal basis of the consent.
In the case of the use of the image for purposes of disclosure and trade promotion event, in view of what has the right to self-image, recognized in Article 18.1 of the Spanish Constitution and regulated by the Organic Law 1/1982 of May 5, on the right to honor, personal and family privacy and image, we inform you that the organization performs processing and dissemination of these images in different formats and applications, with those purposes.
It is reported that no automated evaluations will be conducted, nor develop user profiles.
We also inform you that the information in the databases may be used to identify users and for statistical studies of registered users.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be retained as long as the user does not state otherwise and conservation deadlines legally established, unless for logical and obvious reasons have lost their usefulness or legitimate purpose for which they were captured.
What target your data will be communicated?
Your data may be communicated to the IPA Group entities, in order to make the proper administrative and commercial management of the service to you and to the following third trusted INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN):
- Third parties who help us deliver services Information Technology as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support in our database and our software and applications that can contain data about you.
- Others we help provide transportation services or goods delivery.
You are also reports that the various territorial communities and local groups INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN) can access, update and process personal data provided that may correspond to them by geographic location or operational need.
INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN) cooperate for the third to comply with the legislation, although the responsibility is required of those third parties.
INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN) does not sell, rent or transfer the personal data of users of these sites, except if necessary for the proper provision of the service.
The website has links, applications or functionality shared with third parties, such as social networks or systems on-line communication, INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN) is not responsible for the information to be collected in such applications, features or social networks owned by third parties not having any capacity to manage or control over them, being therefore apply legal notices and privacy policies that may appear on websites or similar third.
What are the rights of users to provide us with your data?
Users can exercise in respect of data collected in the manner described in the first point, the rights recognized in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December on personal data Protection and Digital rights Guarantee and particularly the rights of portability, access, rectification, suppression and treatment limitation.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each user through a written and signed request enclosing a photocopy of identity card or passport, sent to the following address:
INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN)
Street Guardia Urbana 3-5, 08004 Barcelona.
It also makes users know that they can withdraw consent to the processing of their data at any time and file a claim with the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) deemed appropriate.
- INCIDENTS AND IRREGULARITIES COMMUNICATION
In the event of any conduct or situation that might be capable of generating an incident or irregularity of any kind, please contact:
INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN)
Street Guardia Urbana 3-5, 08004 Barcelona.
- COMMITMENT OF THE USER TO THE DATA IN TREATMENT REGISTERING
In any case, the user is responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, it is accurate, current and complete for the purposes that are provided, taking responsibility for damages, both for lost profits as damages consequential, they could be generated by such inaccuracies or falsehoods. In any case, if the data provided in the relevant forms were holding a third party, the user is responsible for the proper uptake of consent and information to the third on the reflected aspects of the legal and political notice this privacy.
- LIABILITY OF USERS FOR USE AND CONTENT
Both access to the websites and the use made of the information and content included therein, shall be the sole responsibility of the person performing. Therefore, the use made of the information, images, contents and / or reviewed and accessible products through the same, shall be subject to the law, national or international, applicable and the principles of good faith and use lawful by the users, who will be entirely responsible for the access and proper use. Users will be required to make reasonable use of the services or content, under the principle of good faith and with respect for the law, to morality, public order, morals, rights of others or self INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN) all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they were conceived. INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN) assumes no responsibility, whether direct or indirect, for damages or lost profits, arising from the misuse of the services or contents made by users or third parties.
- INFORMATION LSSI-CE
In compliance with the reporting obligations referred to in Article 10 of the current Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the facilitator and manager of contents of the web where you can download different applications and / or information is INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN) residing at Calle de la Guardia Urbana 3-5, 08004, Barcelona and management of the Internet domain we.ipaespana.org registered in the corresponding register, attending communications of users and / or interested by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any other business, commercial, administrative or procurement of goods and / or services is the responsibility of the aforementioned company, which owns this domain.
- INFORMATION ON USE OF OTHER WEB SITES AND NETWORKS
The company is only responsible for the content and management of web pages which she is the owner or holds a right of similar nature. Any other website or social network or online repository of information outside this website is the responsibility of the legitimate owners.
INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN) collaborates ordinarily different applications and environments web, and always recommends all users before accessing these web environments carefully read the legal and policy relevant privacy notices, and only access the same once they have understood and accepted in full the legal text.
INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN) agrees to control the content that is displayed in such social networks and expel those users who misuse them.
INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION (SPAIN) recommended instructions from the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), for the use of social networks or browsing web environments, the implementation of following actions (if ever available to use):
- It is recommended to all resort to the use of pseudonyms or nicks personal users who operate through the Internet, allowing them to have a genuine “digital identity” which does not compromise the security of your personal and professional life.
- Users are advised to take special care when publishing audiovisual and graphic content in their profiles, since in this case may be putting at risk the privacy and intimacy of people around.
- Is recommended to properly set the degree of privacy of the user profile on the social network, so it is not completely public, but only have access to the information published in those profile people who have been tagged as “friends” or “direct contacts” previously by the user.
- It is recommended to accept as only contact those known or with whom you have a previous relationship, not accepting compulsively all contact requests receiving and investigating whenever possible and necessary, who the person requesting contact through the social network.
- It is recommended not to publish the user profile information from physical contact, allowing anyone to know where you live, where you work or study daily or entertainment venues that frequents.
- Users microblogging tool is recommended to take special care regarding the publication of information on places where you are at all times.
- It is recommended to use and publish content only with respect to which counts with sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, you will be committing a tort protectable by the national courts.
- It is recommended that users employ different usernames and passwords to enter the various social networks of which it is a member.
- It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumeric and use case-sensitive.
- It is recommended that all users have on their computers antivirus software installed and properly updated.
- Minors must not disclose excessive personal data. You should never provide data to strangers.
- You should read all the information concerning the website. It explains who the holders thereof and the purpose for which the data are requested.
- If the user is under fourteen years, the consent of the foster parents is also needed. In these cases, whenever data is requested by a social network should ask parents or guardians to see if they approve the subscription or not.
- Not be communicated to third parties usernames and password, and share them with friends or classmates. These data are private and should not be communicated to third parties and / or unknown.
- Whenever you have any questions about a situation arising from the use of social networking and collaborative tools, you should ask parents or guardians.
- Should keep the computer in a common area of the house.
- They should set rules on Internet use at home.
- Parents should know the operation and possibilities of such platforms, both positive and negative.
- Activate the parental control tools and platform control and establish mail the parent or guardian as secondary contact email.
- Ensure that controls age verification are implemented.
- Ensure proper installation of the content blocker.
- Raise awareness and inform children about safety aspects.
- Explain to children that they must never be with people who have known in the online world and that if they do must always be accompanied by their parents or guardians.
- Ensure that children know the risks and implications of hosting content such as videos and photos, as well as the use of webcams through social networks.
- Control the user profile the child.
- Ensure that the child only accesses the pages recommended for their age.
- Ensure that children do not use their full name.